Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: My V2 is just collecting dust...

Quote Originally Posted by Garry
    ... while tune flashing is nice as stand alone, it would be nice to at least get BB logging done some time ...)

What he said! I really need BB logging

ME Too Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by Garry
    I guess there'd be some mutiny if it weren't released until sometime 2008 when V8 is scheduled ... (though seeing we're almost in August and the season is halfway over for the northern hemisphere, unless you're in places like Florida or the likes, there's not much difference between spring of 2008 or October of 2007) :(
    You are right! I'm in FL and there is a big difference between spring 08 and Oct. 07

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Your comments are not falling on deaf ears. I am watching and listening but mostly I'm working on the BB logging. I know it just looks like BB logging is taking all the time in the world but there are a *lot* of other modules that need to be in place and working perectly in order to support the BB logging release. So its not like its taken 8 months to *just* implement BB logging. About 20% of the work was BB logging and 80% was implementing the systems required to support BB logging to the level that we designed it. And yes, in hindsight our biggest mistake was probably over-designing the BB logging.

Now for the good news: I expect to be sending out some test units (internally to EFILive insiders) sometime next week.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky

Now for the good news: I expect to be sending out some test units (internally to EFILive insiders) sometime next week.

Regards
    Paul
    with your comment ( test units ) does that mean the V2 cables we have been selling will not BB log

Way cool, Paul.
    2004 Pontiac GTO - Quicksilver/red/m6
    1-of-344

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ntae
    with your comment ( test units ) does that mean the V2 cables we have been selling will not BB log
    No, what I meant was, I'll be sending out normal units with the new test firmware in it. For testing purposes a tester needs to have two units so that results can be compared easily.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Well, as a non-professional tuner who has been on board since the beginning, I really appreciate the extra time you guys spend on the quality and function.

I realize delays cause some problems for those who tune for a living, but I still think it is worth the inconvenience. Just wanted to say thanks, Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by mnotx
    Well, as a non-professional tuner who has been on board since the beginning, I really appreciate the extra time you guys spend on the quality and function.

I realize delays cause some problems for those who tune for a living, but I still think it is worth the inconvenience. Just wanted to say thanks, Paul.
    I have been with them from the begining and have always been happy with the products they have produced and great customer service. It will all be worth the wait when it is finished.
    Thanks for all the hard work Paul.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast