Hey guys, I'm having some problems with getting my truck to idle.

First of all:

It's a 1999 5.3L silverado with a tr224 on 112 lsa cam. I am running a 2002 operating system. I have my RAFIG and RAFPN nailed down to less than .2 for each. My truck is set to desired idle at 700 rpms and it holds it there perfect with less than a 50 +/- rpm change.

Now my issue:

On cold startup the RPM's will jump to about 1500 rpms and stay there until they slowly fall back down to desired idle.

On warm startups the RPMS stumbles bad and takes a while to find idle. I have to give it gas so it won't die.

It seems as if the problem is opposite with each other on cold and warm rpms start-ups.

I have searched and searched and searched with no luck.

Here are a few more things to point out. I have been told that it may be a cranking VE table issue. I don't have a wideband(yet). Is there anyway around that issue to get my truck to idle better?

Something else to note: I upped my high octane spark table 5% and it seemed to have made the problem worse on warm startup. It may just be a coincidence, but I'm trying to give out as much info to you guys as possible so that you can hopefully give me some input.

Like I said, everything else is great, I'm more than happy with my tune but it's this startup idle issue that's killing me.