Thread: LD9/LN2 .tun file

Default LD9/LN2 .tun file

Is there any chance someone could throw one of these files my way? Now that EFILive supports these engines, I'd like to see exactly what settings they support. Thanks.

If you send me a cal file via email, i will send you the files needed.
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

I don't have a cal file or anything for that matter. I currently own HPTuners and want to compare EFILive to their offering.

The only thing I've found that's relevant to anything is the flash dump located in this thread:

http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=4832

Regardless, thanks for your quick response.

I have not seen any other companies support, so i cant compare either, but EFILive should have everything you need and alot more. Also the Roadrunner on the fly tuning should work with the pcms also.
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Regardless, I'm still in need of seeing exactly what EFILive offers for these specific engines. I'm not about to shell out a decent amount of money for a product without knowing exactly what it can do for the applications I intend to use it with.

Again, thanks for the quick reply.

there are 190-250 perameters available, from engine to transmission. If you can think of it, it is in there.

Again, I'd appreciate having the proper files to see the parameters for myself within the demo version of EFILive.