Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: options request : post your ideas

Quote Originally Posted by macca_779
    One feature that the competition has which I would really like is Real time tuning using a standard PCM. I know we have access to Roadrunner, but for some of us the investment is a large one. For those that tune on the road a feature like this would be invaluable. We have Bidirectional controls to adjust fuel and spark, which is great and all. But being able to use a tune file to control bidirectional control on a larger scale would be fantastic.
    You need to try to talk to a shop that has used both, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by eboggs_jkvl
    Any way to turn off the ignition on the e38 (Corvette) automatically after a "write" to the PCM?
    ??
    What do you need to do now?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Default saving the stock file

you know sometimes when i read a car i forget to save a copy of the stock file, is there any way that i could activate a window to pop up after the read process to ask me to save/name the file that i just read. so i would have a copy of the original stock file before i start to modify it

Thanks,

Not to sound like a broken record as I have mentioned it before but here goes...

While using the RR, I have found the need to actually save most logs not necessary any more. Furthemore, having to go thru the routine of the whole Cancel/Save bit just to clear the data off the scanner gets old after a while.

I'd really like to be able to clear the data while the scanner is running.

I know I am just spoiled rotten having the ability to do everything in realtime.

As for the other product's realtime capabilities...I was not impressed.

The RR is the real deal and well worth the money.

2000 Silverado Full Size 4x4: Forged 6.2, H/C F1R Procharger
    98A4 Z28: 02 PCM H/C Forged 347, 9" Moser 3.73
    V1 V2 99+up RR COS #5 OLSD Dual Stg N20
    www.efialchemy.com
    www.greatamericancarwar.com

How about the capability to start and stop logging and/or recording with a small hand held unit that either plugs into a USB port, or operates wireless. That way you wouldn't have to look or reach over to the laptop keyboard while driving at ill-advised speeds on public highways. (Not that I would ever do that.)
    DigitalEFI- EFILive US Distributor
    sales@digitalefi.com
    678/344-1590

I would like to be able to play snakes and other games on my V2 when not tuning with it
    01 ECSB 1/2 ton 4x4 Forged 5.7 LS1 GMC

Custom KBracing front mounted, BW S480, intercooled turbo

How about a user-friendly way to create and edit calc pids? I always make at least one mistake first time whenever I create one.

Lifetime Member

Paul, I sent you a long list of ideas i think a while ago, whatever happened to that? I should have a lot of free time soon, so if you need help with developing some weirder bits and pieces I'd like to help.
    I'm pretty much done with E40/E38/E67 tuning (properly!) so that'd be a HUGE seller if we got it implemented right in the software. Let's do something cool!

A means to dynamically place a "bookmark" while BB logging.

Bi-Dir controls available in BB mode.

How about a way to access the BCM to add / toggle non-factory features. I know of people in the trailblazer ss community that swap the steering wheel and clock spring out of the 1ss to access the DIC features found in the 3ss. The way to enable this is thru the BCM and only(i think) with a tech2 tool.
    IMO, this would be a nice feature.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast