Thread: speed limiters

Lifetime Member

Default speed limiters

up dated my efilive so i can do e38 stuff with it i only see one speed limiter.i have dynoed some 07 suburbans 6.0 with strokers kits we been doing. there is 3 speed limiters on them efilive shows 1 when i open it up.to get the suburbans i dynoed to go over 98 mpr i had to change a gmlan to calibrtion only.that limiters not showing up in efilive any where that i can see am i missing some thing. i have 3 suburbans 07 sitting here with 408 strokers that i have tuned all ready. though i would read one with efilive so i can use it to reprogram them if we get another order for more have done 5 so far

In your file are you not seeing H0129, H0130 & H0131? Because they are in there (the three speed limiters). The cal file version needs to be 7.03

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Default speed limiters

i have ho129 thats it. what do i open to see what cal. file i have nothing i looked at was that number.

Lifetime Member

sorry to be a pain not sure what i am missing.The cal file version needs to be 7.03 what folder or file do i look under.i down loaded the latest efilive shows build 646 calibrations available 313.looked under c:\programs files\efilive\v7.tryed right clicking calibrations looked at properties.tryed opening calibrations folder then doing same on e38 folder.not sure what i am doing wrong any help would be nice thanks rich

When you open the .tun file a window opens on the right side of the screen with the calibration info. The info you are looking for is about half way down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EFIlive-1.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	1854  
    Last edited by Ninety8C5; July 5th, 2007 at 12:16 PM.

Lifetime Member

ok thanks nighty8c5 i have version 7.02 and need 7.03 i am guessing from what ross said.not sure what i did wrong (sure its my mess up must have not read something right some where) i looked at the zip file that i just had down loaded from the efilive down load sight under properties has the same date as what it says under calibration info when you bring the tune up june 13 2007 is there a up date calibration folder i need or some thing

Paul will be posting an update tonight, grab that one so you know you have the latest cal files.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.