Thread: 2003 Monte Carlo Plea for Help Paul / Ross Help

Exclamation 2003 Monte Carlo Plea for Help Paul / Ross Help

I have been told that this car will be supported in the next release of the software.

I am currently running the DHP program and a Car Tuning turbo kit.

In short it won't shift correctly, it doesn't run very well, it has wild amounts of misfires, it falls on its face at WOT and I am disgusted.

Please Please Please Please, Paul / Ross. In dealing with your program and a diesel engine as well as a 98 Blazer I think I can correct a lot of this stuff with your program, but it has to support this engine / trans combination first.

When do you anticipate a release. This is driving me nuts, even more so that I already am.

Whimper, Whimper, Whimper.

HELP. I would really like this car to run.

meanwhile back to the DHP page which releases stuff at a very slow pace in my opinion.

take care

edit>>>>And God Please Please Please Please give us NA guys a way to run a 2 or 3 BAR map for the after market Turbo systems. This is KILLING ME.

You do have one hell of a nice product and I really want to use it and learn more about using it. Right now I am trying to find any way to successfully / logically run a 2 or 3 BAR map in this car. It is the only logical way to tune it I guess. What about Innovate and their systems, would that help???
    Last edited by rlj4214; July 20th, 2007 at 03:14 PM.