Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drivers for 64bit Vista?

Quote Originally Posted by rat_rod_russell
    ....... Seriously ........ I just spent 3 hours reinstalling my 15000 fonts and custom building my hard drive arrangements with speed disk, on top of the 3 days of setup learning the new system, driver searching (I built all 3 of my PC and my laptop so no one stop searching), and EFILive won't support my setup because why? As demanding of as it can be when one is running both the scan and tune, my battery life has been extended since I've installed vista on the laptop, and with the cheap price of the AMD platform with the processing power avalible you can get the job done faster with less loading time.

sorry, it seems with the 700 price tag on almost everything and the nature of the cars we're all working on there would be more people with newer technology looking for that edge in the work place and at home. there are seriously no plans, with only version 7.4 out, for support until version 8?

- R^3
    Vista 32bit is supported , ain't nothing special been running for years , Linux and Mac have had it for years (64bit) MS just now getting to it , and not doing it very well ?
    Dual boot Windows 32 and 64 or run VMware .
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Quote Originally Posted by tunedbyGM
    Vista 32bit is supported , ain't nothing special been running for years , Linux and Mac have had it for years (64bit) MS just now getting to it , and not doing it very well ?
    Dual boot Windows 32 and 64 or run VMware .
    that's beginning t look like my best option......

About the battery thing
    I think it might be the software I'm running. the 64 bit solid works is what i've tested. Went to eat was playing some MP3's and drawing out some components and what would kill my battery in 45 minuets ran for well over an hour with a little power left over. Solidworks will rip a system up and i got even more work done. in the past on the XP setup it would lag and chop with the smooth running as it was i was just cruising along making parts.

grated, mine looks like 2000 and i went into the admin tools turned off some other stuff, and took almost all of the control away from windows

R^3

Lifetime Member

OK, what chip does V2 use so I can dl the right ones?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12