Thread: How do I log knock retard?

Default How do I log knock retard?

I am running CO3 with a 2 bar MAP OLSD Tune I wanted to log knock retard but I can't seem to get it right. I figured use the same parameters as the spark table RPM vs Grams / cylinder GM Dyncylair. I set up the MAP for RPM VS CYLAIR (closest I could find that said grams / cylinder). When I log, it only logs in the first column. Call me silly, but isnt G/S from the MAF which I have now disconnected? And if so is there any other way?
    THANKS....and BTW after 4 months I am starting to know enough to do some real damage.....LOL thanks to everyone who has helped me out....

Quote Originally Posted by zapp168
    I am running CO3 with a 2 bar MAP OLSD Tune I wanted to log knock retard but I can't seem to get it right. I figured use the same parameters as the spark table RPM vs Grams / cylinder GM Dyncylair. I set up the MAP for RPM VS CYLAIR (closest I could find that said grams / cylinder). When I log, it only logs in the first column. Call me silly, but isnt G/S from the MAF which I have now disconnected? And if so is there any other way?
    THANKS....and BTW after 4 months I am starting to know enough to do some real damage.....LOL thanks to everyone who has helped me out....
    You need to log both of RPM and DYNCYLAIR_DMA; and change the map to use those.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by joecar

Not to be nitpicky, but for anybody else that reads this and might not know better... If you're running a 1 bar MAP sensor and are boosted, DYNCYLAIR_DMA will be incorrect. You'll want log DYNCYLAIR in the "Air" system or CYLAIR_DMA.

Justin

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by joecar

Sorry to threadjack but I can't find that in my PID list. I swear I was logging it about 1 week ago. How the PID is gone either or not I have all PIDs shown.

I figured it out over the weekend I did not have it selected in the PID list.

Lifetime Member