ops i worded it back wards i cant get it to go into semi closed loop. like with custom opeating system 5 i posted.i tryed evey thing to get short turm fuel trims to work.i must be over looking some thing. i seen the A0001 & A0002 set to 100 and that being what the what it said to set it in step 6 tutorial didnt give it a though not thinking that 100 was the highest number and it was set higher. guess thats why said out of range lol guess now i know when it says out of range to lower the number even when it has the max number it still higher just cant see it. do you think thats why it wont go in to semi closed loop i tryed evey thing.i worked on it for 2 days and probly 35 reflashed just couldnt get the short turm fuel trims to work.i finaly give up and the customer picked his car up.has a big cam anyways and one o2 was dead so untill that was fixed had to stay into open loop. thanks sorry wasnt thinking when i wrote the other post after 2 days of trying to get the short trims working my head was on backwards lol