Thread: Which one is accurate?

Default Which one is accurate?

I have the AEM UEGO wideband gauge in a 98 T/A with a STS. The sensor is mounted 10" after the turbo, and 38" from the end of the tailpipe. Now that I am logging I am noticing that at WOT the gauge is reading 10 but the log file is reading in the 12's logging AFR. I am afraid to lean it out any further. Which is more accurate? Thanks

I would assume the guage can't be fudged. Are you sure you're logging the appropriate pid in the scanner and the equation to convert the 5V signal is correct?

Not SURE about anything....LOL I am logging the PID's: BEN_PLX1, AFR_PLX1 and AD1. I wired it following the tutorial for the LC-1 and read the instructions with the gauge, also JETLEE added a little assistance. I left the settings alone on the back of the gauge, I guess I could go back and re-read and re check, it is hard to watch the computer and the gauge at once.

I'd look with your WBO2 documentation (or contact the manufacturer) and find out what the voltage output is supposed to represent AFR wise. Then, you can make sure you have the right equation in your pid. If the equation is right, you may need to re-check the wiring.

Thanks, I will take a peek at the instructions again....from your sig looks like you have some number confusion yourself...LOL