Still trying to tune my ls6 conversion and still getting a few codes.
p0171
p0174
p0327
p0322
Ok, history on the car. It's an 02 ls1 vette that I just dropped a 04 ls6 longblock in including electronics etc.
Battled a p0300 and found that I was getting 48lbs of fuel pressure. Swapped out the fuel filter (PITA) and violla 58 to 62 lbs so p0300 is gone. I have replaced both o2's and both knock sensors twice. Still same thing. My wideband shows me at 11.9 afr at cruise and 12.1 12.4 at throttle.
I was getting max kr all the time at anything over 40% tps but, that was due to me placing silocone all around the kr sensor (per tech pub) and running straight exhaust with solid motor mounts. Removed rtv sealant and replaced kr sensors and knock is gone.
I have a pvc catch can in place and a breather cap on my oil filler. Would this cause a vaccum leak? I wouldn't think so but, I have gone over this car 100 times and can find NO vaccum leak. My boost guage shows 25 to 30 lbs of vaccum at idle (planning to s/c once mystry codes are gone).
Any ideas?
Tune is still a stock 04 zo6 tune less the ethnol tables and the tranny. I have an a4 not an m6.
Thanks,
-Chris