Quote Originally Posted by SSpdDmon
#1 - (helpful tip) You shouldn't be logging more than 24 channels. It kills resolution in your logs. You have 33 channels tied up there.

#2 - Your map (any map) should look like the table in the tune that your trying to change. You should only have one column. For RAFIG adjustments, I made my column RPM referenced with ",8000" as the label. The rows should be labeled the same as the table in the tune (ECT's in the grey boxes on the left). The RAFIG pid is your data. But, the kicker is, I don't really use the map feature when changing desired idle airflow. I look at the charts on the dashboard's second page (page B). If you highlight a group of frames, it will display the high, low, and average for that selection. I use that to quickly determine the average RAFIG for a given ECT.

#3 - The average correction for each temp based on the log you attached should be as follows:

32*C = 0.00 (no correction in log)
44*C = +2.10 (add 2.1 to your table)
56*C = -5.10 (subtract from your table)
68*C = -3.80
80*C = -3.00
92*C = -3.00
I Apologize for the newbie question and maybe I'm just dense, but when you looked at the dashboard and read the data, which parameter did you interpret? I figured ECT, but wasn't sure. I understand the highlight part, but how did you know where to highlight?

Once again, I Apologize for the newbie question! I'm still just trying to learn some of this.......It's coming VERY slowly though!

Thanks for the help!