Thread: how to change metric to american calibrations???

Default how to change metric to american calibrations???

Don't know nothing about kpa's and I logg the maf in lbs. and the tables are in grams. I'd like to keep it american so stuf looks familiar to me. thanks Doug
    \'99 SS Camaro #3789 6 speed ls1 12.6 @ 112.8 1.93 60\' .......now crate ls6 417 rwhp & 395 rwtq 10.9@129.8 \'03 2500HD ecsb 4x4 6.0, 4:10, locking diff, UPD, desreened maf 16.1@ 86

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

When you first intstalled EFILive it should default to Imperial if your Windows operating system "Regional settings" are set to US.

Otherwise...
    To change ALL settings to Imperial (i.e. English) units in the Tuning Tool:
    Select the menu option: Edit->Configure display units, then click the [All] button, then click the [Imperial] button.

To change ALL settings to Imperial (i.e. English) units in the Scan Tool:
    Select the [PIDs (F8)] tab page, uncheck the [Supported] check box, click on the first PID in the list, press Ctrl+A to select ALL PIDs.
    Right click on the first PID and select Imperial.

NOTE: The Metric/Imperial selection on the [PIDs (F8)] tab page controls the units that will be used to link the Scan and Tune data. The units MUST be the same for the links to work correctly.
    The dashboard charts and gauges can be displayed in any units that you choose on a per gauge or per chart-series basis. Changing the units displayed in the dashboard pages will NOT effect the linked data.

To select the default EFILive dashboard with Imperial units, select menu option: File->Open->Open dashboard and open the "Default Imperial.vdb" file.

Note, if you have previously saved a log file, then when you re-load that log file the dashboard that was in use when the log file was saved witll be reloaded. To change the dashboard associated with a particular log file, open the desired dashboard AFTER opening the log file. Then re-save the log file to associate the currentdash with the log file.

Regards
    Paul

thanks. You guys support is great. I was logging in imperial but my tune was metric. It was hard to relate the two.
    \'99 SS Camaro #3789 6 speed ls1 12.6 @ 112.8 1.93 60\' .......now crate ls6 417 rwhp & 395 rwtq 10.9@129.8 \'03 2500HD ecsb 4x4 6.0, 4:10, locking diff, UPD, desreened maf 16.1@ 86

How about a setting for "American" units? Metric for most things (kPa, grams/s) but imperial for a few obvious things (MPH, ° F)? Does that make any sense?

Could call it "Working Units".