Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going from 28.8 injectors to SVO 30# injectors

Quote Originally Posted by ZL1Killa
    im going to need your email..i can send you my scan files and my tune if you want... i think my IAC counts were high in the 80's after the TB and i adjusted it and i think it dropped to around the 60's....if you go on LS1tech..Phil99vette i think it is has calculated what you must change and how much to change it...check it out "all 90mm TB users inside under pcm and diagnostics
    Here is my email Louiespaccio@cfl.rr.com if you could send me your tune file and a data log I can compare them to what you have. My IAC counts are around 100-105 somewhat high. I had Phil help me out with the injector flow table for the injectors real nice guy. I had my buddy turn the set screw 3\4 turn on the TB and it has been idleing just fine.

phil on ls1tech has shown me the table about the 90mm TB...the IAC and i did what he said and i didn't turn the screw on the TB and the car doesn't like to idle...should i have turned the screw 3/4 like you did and the program the car with the -48% on the IAC counts??
    01 T/A WS6 #4984 STOCK 342HP and 352TQ [/b]MODS:Too many to list, PM...funny rear mount.. father/son build.
    [Quote :ur car is sneezing!!!!]
    I KNOW KUNG FU.
    My STS build: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=631954
    453HP 475TQ @6psi
    .....CAM'd, IC'd, and 7psi'd #'s coming.....

phil on ls1tech has shown me the table about the 90mm TB...the IAC and i did what he said and i didn't turn the screw on the TB and the car doesn't like to idle...should i have turned the screw 3/4 like you did and the program the car with the -48% on the IAC counts??
    Not sure about the -48% I did not do this only tuned the set screw 3\4 turn and called it a day because it idles fine. I am looking into -48% setting on the IAC and see what it does.

my car didn't like it and i don't have an adjustable screw on NW TB, so much for that. programmed the car back to what i had done it to and it cranked up and ran fine first crank after tuning it back.
    01 T/A WS6 #4984 STOCK 342HP and 352TQ [/b]MODS:Too many to list, PM...funny rear mount.. father/son build.
    I KNOW KUNG FU.
    453HP 475TQ @6psi

come to find out after getting some gauges installed and hooked up my fuel pressure is running at 60psi.....instead of the 43.5 or even 50 supposedly. I have a 6spd for those of you wondering. that seems pretty high from usual...anyone else have their car puttin out around that?
    I KNOW KUNG FU.
    453HP 475TQ @6psi

come to find out after getting some gauges installed and hooked up my fuel pressure is running at 60psi.....instead of the 43.5 or even 50 supposedly. I have a 6spd for those of you wondering. that seems pretty high from usual...anyone else have their car puttin out around that?
    That is the normal pressure for our cars 58-60 psi. After I installed my Racetronix pump my pressure is at 62psi. The pressure you mentioned is what a Ford runs at.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12