Thread: How long to get an extra license via e-mail

Default How long to get an extra license via e-mail

I kinda forgot I had to tune a car tomorrow and I need an extra license, bought one and paid via paypal and kind of expected something right away via e-mail with the number.

While I'm sitting here biting my nails since this guy has dyno time scheduled and is coming from 100 miles away I'm hoping this isnt something thats going to take a day or two.

Wondering what the amount of time will be before I get the info via e-mail?

kp I had mine within a few hours and I paid for mine on a sunday. I know they have to manually send it to you but i believe its daylight over there when its nigthlight here in the us

Got it a few minutes ago, took less then an hour.

Was just getting nervous - my fault for waiting until the last minute as usual

"If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Paul has a special 'PayPal' enhanced alarm clock that goes off even at 3am when a license request is sent :wink:

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

If anyone ever does place an order for a PCM license and needs it urgently, remember this: The online store is normally checked for orders at 9:00am (NZ time) each week day and most weekends. If you place an order after 9:00am NZ time, (that's 1:00pm US Pacific time) it may not get processed until the next day. In that case, just send me an email or a pm after you place your order letting me know it is urgent and I will fast track it for you.

In the US, that means if you place an order during your weekday, we will see it pretty much before you've left work for the day. Chances are you will get it that night, if not it should be in your email the next morning.

Regards
    Paul

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    Paul has a special 'PayPal' enhanced alarm clock that goes off even at 3am when a license request is sent :wink:
    Don't laugh, I just had a web security company from the US ring me at 3:00am in the morning (yes it was 3:00am). I was working a "very late shift" and I don't think the guy on the phone had any idea what the time actually was down here. Probably did not even know I was in NZ.

Regards
    Paul

I appreciate getting it quick, I had a car to do at 9am EST and right after I seen I needed the serial number from the cable I was like uh-oh. Didnt think about you just couldnt send a generic key since it would work on any cable more then once, I though I wouldnt get it in time.

But on a good note did two C5s today (still had one license left), 02 and 04 and had zero issues with 7.2.2. So far the least hassle with C5s I have seen so far with a tuner package.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by kp

But on a good note did two C5s today (still had one license left), 02 and 04 and had zero issues with 7.2.2. So far the least hassle with C5s I have seen so far with a tuner package.
    Kevin, that's good to know considering you indirectly helped quite a bit... well at least your car did.