Thread: Exactly what am I ordering?

Lifetime Member

Default Exactly what am I ordering?

Hi, new member here from the Pacific Audio board. I'm looking at ordering EFI Live to tune a 2000 Silverado 5.3L. So what I want to order is this, correct? I want to make absolutely sure this is all I need before I hit the order button. I already have a laptop to run it on, it has the Microsoft Vista virus on it, luckily it's the 32 bit version of the virus.

If this is what I need I'll get it ordered today or tomorrow, preferably today if I can get verification here. Thanks.

Yep, that will do what you want, and I would also recommend getting a Wide Band O2 sensor too. You might want to check out www.performancetrucks.net all so. There's lots of guys on there that can help you with tuning on your truck.
    01 ECSB 1/2 ton 4x4 Forged 5.7 LS1 GMC

Custom KBracing front mounted, BW S480, intercooled turbo

Lifetime Member

Excellent, thanks. I'd like a WB myself, but this is for my dad's truck. No idea if he'll want one or not.

EDIT - Ordered from Thunder Racing last night. Would have ordered from EFI Live directly, but shipping from New Zealand was killer. Should be here by Friday. Got a 20 dollar discount from Thunder for ordering between 500 and 1000 dollars in merchandise, which I applied to a speedy delivery.
    Last edited by Telco; September 20th, 2007 at 12:10 AM.