Is EFILive planning support at anytime for these ECM's? Anytime before the end of the year? Just curious because my buddy is swapping a 1999 series II 3.8 into his 1989 toyota pickup rock crawler/offroader, and it would be nice to disable VATS and some codes that might pop up from not being used in the original vehicle it came in (99 bonneville). The PCM itself looks identical to any Gen III LS1-style V8 PCM...does that mean its going to be fairly easy to impliment support for it?

also another question...if he gets it swapped in before EFILive has support for it...we have the VATS module from the bonneville and can just wire a resistor in...but it was from an automatic trans car (obviously)...he has a manual trans. Other than setting a million DTC's is there anything else that would keep it from running right? Would a PCM from a 1999-? 3.8 liter Camaro manual trans work??? I have a Tech 2 and TIS2WEB, could I just reflash the PCM to a manual trans Camaro OS that way as a "temporary" fix?

thanks guys

ben