This is a request I feel that many newbies to the tuning world will get pleanty of use from. People involved with EFILive and EVI University could use this to teach others. One on One training!!!

Idea would be to use Microsoft Remote Assistance for EFI Live Instructors to remotely login to a laptop using a wireless connection and teach the user what values to change and by how much.

Using this feature built into Windows XP sometimes is the best way to fix a problem or to teach someone. Remote Assistance is a convenient way for a friend in another location to connect to your computer from another computer running a compatible operating system, such as Microsoft Windows XP, and walk you through your solution.

After your friend is connected, he or she will be able to view your computer screen and chat online with you in real time about what you both see. With your permission, your friend can even use his or her mouse and keyboard to work with you on your computer.

So what do others think? Would you like this to happen? Would others pay for the service? I know I would.

Vetteboy2k