Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post in here what you would like to see in the I6 support.

Also, some trans ppressure modifier tables, like temp modifiers, just some other things than just base pressure.

need to have a real efan option... i have error p1481 can't find it anywhere
    2003 TB EXT I-6 210,000 miles... Volant CAI.. NO CAT with magnaflow ..efans ...pcmforless tune and hotchkiss swaybar and air bags in back springs...new alt, pwr steering pump and water pump at 200,000 shooting for 300K or more

Anything for P12 , these (P10) guys have had tuning for a while now .
    Really getting tired of the BS with the P12 stuff .
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Give us an option to remove p1481 !!!

Also, some more fan controls would be nice.

Is that all that is needed and no other feedback?
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Thats all I could think of, I just wish I had more insight on tuning the VVT.
    Also is there a Fuel mixture Spark table in the background also, becuase my base tables are commanding like 23 in the upper areas and my actual is like 26 or so. I've checked all my modifier and multiplier tables, and have not found anything that would add to the base tables. If there is indeed a fuel mixture timing table, that would be helpful too, I use them all the time on the LS operating systems.

Is there any way to get the case relearn to work for the LL8 and to provide bidirectional controls to alter parameters such as VVT (or any other) in real-time?

The case relearn works, you just have to use the scan tool and say it is an ls1 when you load it up. I did them all the time. As for the actual break down to add all of this and look for spark tables, the actual code is just an absolute mess and is hard to follow. It takes forever just to track down a single table and identify it and prove it in the test truck to see and make sure what it is we are changing is correct. So far in the list is about 20 things to add, so in a weeks time i should be done i hope.
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Lifetime Member

Any progress on updated P10 cals?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Expect an update in about a week or so. We where at sema and are still catching up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast