I figured thats what the sounds was. I was monitoring the truck with the laptop the other day and it changed from the hissing exhaust sounds to a very low pitched rumble that I thought was really neat sounding. I looked at the turbo vane position on the laptop and it was reading 72%. It only made the low rumble for a few seconds and then went back to the hissing and the vane position went back to 80% which is where it seems to stay at idle. Personal preference I guess, but I am trying to make it have the low rumble sound at adle all the time.

In an effort to do this, I tried adjusting some of the vane position tables. I adjusted tables B2210-B2215 with a -10% adjustment to the 300,600 & 800 RPM columns. I then went and adjusted tables B2222-B2224 to 50% in the 120, 300 and 800 RPM columns. Loaded up this tune, but the vane position still reads 80% at idle and I still have the hissing? I'll keep playing with it and see if I stumble across the something that works. Im trying to make an adjustment that has an impact on the vane position at idle, but not so much of an impact that I get a lot of turbo lag off the line.

As for the code issue, apparently it is setting the codes as "pending" codes. They have not illuminated the MIL yet. I am just wondering why they get set at all since the tune I am running has those particular codes set to "Not reported, No Mil"

This is my first Diesel so I won't venture to say if an axhausted and tuned LMM is stronger than an LBZ (my buddy has an LBZ), but I like the way mine drives compared to stock. It only stayed stock for 1000 miles, but I can tell it is much stronger now