Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Example.mls

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    That's just insane - and makes lots of smoke too
    Thats not what happened the other day at dyno night comp unbeknown to me the 2 bar map stopped working so no additional fuelling it lifted the heads for a few seconds still rolled out 672hp.
    856RWHP 408 Supercharged LS1 Holden Commodore.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    The file called Example.mls is just an example. To make it functional, you need to rename it to the same name as a *.pid file.

i.e. if you have a pid file called Default Metric.pid then rename the Example.mls file (or copy it) to Default Metric.mls. Then when you open the Default Metric.pid file, the maps listed in Default Metric.mls will automatically be opened in the [Maps (F10)] tab page.

You can set up a matching *.mls file for each of your *.pid files if you want to.

Thanks to chuck Mosello - (Corvette Doctor) for hassling me to include this new feature.

Regards
    Paul
    Thats what I did still didn't work.
    I'll try it again may be its the name I'm using on my pid.I'll rename it to Default Metric.pid & Default Metric.mls and retry that.
    856RWHP 408 Supercharged LS1 Holden Commodore.

Tried this again today and it still does not load maps. I have a FBody.pid file and a FBody.mls file (renamed and edited the Example.mls file) and nothing happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12