Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just a reminder .....still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    We are running with two, but we added another 'surprise' input that will only be announced when you can actually purchase the product.

Afterall, with two inputs you can measure a WBO2 and something like a boost sensor. The adaptor could actually support 6 A/D inputs, but what would you used them all for?.

Cheers,
    GMPX
    There are a ton of things people could use the inputs for. Here are a few that I have used.

WB
    Fuel Pressure
    Boost
    EGT
    Alky injection activation
    Alky injection Pressure
    N20 activation
    N20 pressure

We are running with two, but we added another 'surprise' input that will only be announced when you can actually purchase the product.

Afterall, with two inputs you can measure a WBO2 and something like a boost sensor. The adaptor could actually support 6 A/D inputs, but what would you used them all for?.

Cheers,
    GMPX
    There are a ton of things people could use the inputs for. Here are a few that I have used.

WB
    Fuel Pressure
    Boost
    EGT
    Alky injection activation
    Alky injection Pressure
    N20 activation
    N20 pressure

Yeah all good examples....by the way, what a beast it must be to be running NOS, Boost & Alcohol.

Yeah all good examples....by the way, what a beast it must be to be running NOS, Boost & Alcohol.
    I'm not running all those. Take off the n2o stuff and that is my current list. I was trying to point out that 2 is not enough for the boost/n2o junkies.

I guess most of the real junkies are on stand alones anyway, but us c5 owners are pretty much stuck with the stock PCM for now.

: :wink:
    The suspense is killing me
    Are there any Beta Testers out there that can offer us a little something on how the testing is going, or what they think os v7 anf the new tuning tool.

If we said much . . . they'd have to shoot us! We have signed a non-disclosure agreement and I have no desire to violate that. The Beta Version 7 Scan and Tune Tools are excellent and worth waiting for without a doubt. Beta testers are working hard to ensure that the products are great right out of the box. To date, there are 200 topics and 1018 posts on the Version 7 Forum. This is the only post that I will make on this subject until the product is fully released.

Remember, good things come to those who wait!

Regards,

Steve

think it will be release by x-mas? it will make a good present to myself :lol:

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bryant
    If we said much . . . they'd have to shoot us! We have signed a non-disclosure agreement and I have no desire to violate that. The Beta Version 7 Scan and Tune Tools are excellent and worth waiting for without a doubt. Beta testers are working hard to ensure that the products are great right out of the box. To date, there are 200 topics and 1018 posts on the Version 7 Forum. This is the only post that I will make on this subject until the product is fully released.

Remember, good things come to those who wait!

Regards,

Steve

I'm waiting.
    Cheers,
    joel

Quote Originally Posted by 87gmc
    think it will be release by x-mas? it will make a good present to myself :lol:
    We are hoping earlier than that. Maybe a supercharger for x-mas instead :lol:

Cheers,
    GMPX

Sounds good. We're waiting as patiently as we can...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast