A little backround info first.

Vehicle is a '07 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4wd with E38 PCM. I read the PCM .tun file fine yesterday before upgrading to the black box logging.

This morning I upgraded the V2 to black box logging. My original stock .tun file got saved accidentaly with some non stock info so I was trying to read the stock file from the truck again before doing anything else.

When I try to read from the PCM the Tuning software goes through the initializing ECM/intializing bootloader part fine. Then it says ECM ready for reading flash and displays what I'm guessing is two lines of info about the PCM.

A few seconds after those lines are displayed the locks unlock and "Service 4 Wheel Drive" is displayed in the DIC. Then after a few more seconds "Service Trailer Brake System" is displayed in the DIC. After about two minutes of sitting there "Reduced Engine Power" comes up in the DIC. The whole time this is happening the tuning software is just sitting there with a hourglass next to the cursor and no display showing the PCM being read.

I've let it sit there for over 5 minutes just to see if the PCM was being read but, the display wasn't showing it. It was not being read so I just stopped it. The read took 4:32 yesterday when I did it originally.

Just a heads up that something might be wrong with the BETA BBL update and reading PCM's