Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't do FS firmware update

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper99
    It's a beta release.

I'm sure that once the functional issues are resolved Paul could make the EE default to the working directory (Location of the Efilive_HAPI folder.)

Personally, I would rather see LC-1 stuff get done sooner before having stuff like this take up his time.
    I agree (LC,M-1) , was just a comment , not a demand !
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Man just forget I said anything , not worth it , life is to short .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Wow, all that went over my head.

There's no black marks against anyone - honest. That is not how I (or EFILive) operate. Ross and Andrew and I are just regular guys trying to build a great product. We don't have the time or the inclination to get involved in any issues between customers. If any EFILive customer has an issue with any other EFILive customer that is none of EFILive's concern. We certainly would not treat any customers less well even if we knew that there were issues between them. In fact we'd probably go out of our way to work closer with those customers.

All comments in this thread have been taken on board. I had never ever considered the point of view that you presented - sort of caught me by surprise. I don't think anyone is going out of their way to be negative, its just the nature of a discussion board. Some will agree some will disagree. The really important part is that everyone is saying why they think what they do and that is a very good thing.

I always read posts on this board with the following attitude... Never, ever attribute to malice or deceit what can normally be attributed to lack of information or mis-communication.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    Wow, all that went over my head.

There's no black marks against anyone - honest. That is not how I (or EFILive) operate. Ross and Andrew and I are just regular guys trying to build a great product. We don't have the time or the inclination to get involved in any issues between customers. If any EFILive customer has an issue with any other EFILive customer that is none of EFILive's concern. We certainly would not treat any customers less well even if we knew that there were issues between them. In fact we'd probably go out of our way to work closer with those customers.

All comments in this thread have been taken on board. I had never ever considered the point of view that you presented - sort of caught me by surprise. I don't think anyone is going out of their way to be negative, its just the nature of a discussion board. Some will agree some will disagree. The really important part is that everyone is saying why they think what they do and that is a very good thing.

I always read posts on this board with the following attitude... Never, ever attribute to malice or deceit what can normally be attributed to lack of information or mis-communication.

Regards
    Paul
    I to am just a regular guy as well , and glad to hear that no black marks are incurred here .

It was just my observation , I did not intend to elicit such comments as well .

Glad to see such dedication and love of ones product .

Perhaps one comment was directed at a individual whom in the past has gone out of their way to antagonize me .

Sorry and please forgive my humble self .

Back at you and many more !
    2006 Trailblazer

lol... I go and get some sleep and look what happens...

As moderator, I'm on here several times everyday, and I don't see any black marks... everyone seems to get along (...unless I missed something...)... if anyone has a complaint, they can plainly state it and it will be addressed in some manner;

Don't get troubled if someone makes pointed comments, they obviously don't understand what life is about... if they persist, they will be asked to behave appropriately......

Also consider that written text may not correctly convey the emotion/attitude of the writer... what may seem like bad attitude may simply be "being of few words" or "being in a hurry" (...as happens to me alot...) [pasting a smiley helps ]

Gil, we don't want you to feel bad and I hope we can help in any manner that we can.

Cheers and Regards,
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joecar
    lol... I go and get some sleep and look what happens...

As moderator, I'm on here several times everyday, and I don't see any black marks... Sorry must have spilled over form another forum. everyone seems to get along (...unless I missed something...)... if anyone has a complaint, they can plainly state it and it will be addressed in some manner;

Don't get troubled if someone makes pointed comments, they obviously don't understand what life is about... if they persist, they will be asked to behave appropriately......

Also consider that written text may not correctly convey the emotion/attitude of the writer... what may seem like bad attitude may simply be "being of few words" or "being in a hurry" (...as happens to me alot...) [pasting a smiley helps ]

Gil, we don't want you to feel bad and I hope we can help in any manner that we can.

Cheers and Regards,
    Joe
    Thanks Joe ,

I don't feel bad , no hard feelings at all to anyone .
    I vent , I am done , I move on , next .

Must have drank to much Kool-Aid , waiting for the mother ship .

Gil
    2006 Trailblazer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123