Thread: Auto VE for MAF?

Lifetime Member

Default Auto VE for MAF?

Okay, I used Auto VE to get my OLSD in line. The MAF is really close but I want to fine tune it some more. I still have an off throttle rich issue with the MAF on. Is there a OLMAF map I can use for this? It seems plausable but I don't know how to build one. I looked in the look up maps but I didn't find one. Just one about the MAF vs. FJO but it won't load into my C map.

Brett

I don't recall a default map for tuning MAF's but it's fairly simple to create a custom map. Just open the tune tool and copy w/ labels the MAF table. Then create a new map, and use the paste w/ labels to populate your row and column data. Then all you need to do is select the column, row, and data parameters.

Lifetime Member

So I build it like the OLSD Auto VE table but use the MAF instead of the VE table? I will give it a try when I get a chance.

Thanks,
    Brett

what are the parameters?? Reason I ask is because I wanted to do the auto ve to get my ve in line but didnt want to run speed density all the time. Is it possible to do the auto ve and then go back to running the maf??

Lifetime Member

That is what I am doing right now. Just do the Auto VE and re-hook up your MAF. Once that is done, use your STFT to tune your MAF. I just was looking for a faster easier way for the computer to help tune the MAF. I am going to try to run in OLMAF and see if that works.
    Last edited by PRAY; January 11th, 2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: messed up a work