I know it's been a while since I've been here. The last post I made here was regarding destroying my h/c LS1 by dropping a washer in the intake port of hole #7 and crushing the piston, etc.

I now have a brand new LPE 403 in built for NA. I had Tony Mamo from AFR repair and port my 'little' AFR 205's, and I'm running a Comp XER ground to 242/242 .610"/.610" 114lsa + 2. The SCR is right at 11.5:1 and DCR is 8.34:1 with a .040" quench height. I will be running my Jesel SS rockers and will set the wipe pattern etc. I am putting Kooks 1 7/8" headers through a 3" X and midsection into my Z06 Ti catbacks. The intake is a VaraRam B2 into a Nick Williams 90mm TB and a Tony Mamo ported FAST 90. I also pulled the drivetrain while the motor was out and installed a DTE tranny brace and replaced my SPEC 3 with a Textralia 0700 Z-Grip.

Hopefully I'll have it together and up and running early next week. Since it is a brand new motor I want to get out on the road and put a load on the rings to seat them as quickly as possible.

I have been using EFILive for ~2.5yrs, my serial number is 12 and had my old motor tuned in very well. I am using a 2002 Z06 OS in my 99 C5 PCM. I also have a PLX M-300 to use for AFR monitoring and tuning.

Ok, having given the history, the new motor specs, and my intentions, here is my question.

Since my MAF is tuned in, along with VE table and spark maps, what would I have to do to get me 'in the ballpark' with a conservative 'break-in' tune to get my AFR's in line quickly?

My first thoughts are:
1) Leave all fuel and air alone except for B0104 Cylinder Volume. I think I should calculate my new cylinder volume and enter it there. 4.005 bore x 4.0 stroke.

2) Change B3613 from 15 to 105 - PE MAP threshold.

3) Pull 2-3 degrees of timing across the board on both the high and low octane spark map. - It currently is 28* @ WOT.

I want to give the motor a 'window' for AFR range so the fuel trims line up quickly so I can start pulling on hills and vaying rpm's and load quickly.
I don't have access to a dyno unless I drive 50 miles or so to the nearest one.

Am I going in the right direction? If not, what should I do?