I am new to EFI Live and to flash programming and am looking forward to it. I have had a fair amount of experience working with the “antiques” with EPROMs but until now have had no pressing need to move on to newer technology. I am building a kit car as a replacement for my old autocross / road race car. I have a GMPP crate motor LS7 and want to use the GM 2007 Corvette Z06 ECM (e38) for engine management rather than any of the aftermarket controllers that are available. I plan to use the engine in stock trim initially and tuning will probably be minimal until I have the car sorted out, so my immediate programming requirements will be for disabling control and monitoring functions that will not be utilized. I have downloaded and reviewed the EFI Live software and it appears to address all the needs except replacement of the OFF/ON/START commands that are provided via the GMLAN system to the ECM by the BCM. However, I’ve found in the Z06 service manual that the ECM program has a “fail safe” system that utilizes combinations of signals from the Ignition 1 circuit and the Accessory circuit to provide OFF/ON/START commands in the absence of GMLAN communications. So I think that by using EFI Live, I’m set to go, but I would appreciate a word from some of you who actually know something about this instead of charging ahead because I think so. Am I overlooking something?