Thread: RAM Error

Default RAM Error

My V2 might have taken a dump. It has been having connection issues for the past month. I had some issues getting the USB to recognize the V2 and didn't think much of it. Now it won't recognize the V2. I have tried on my laptop and my desktop to get it to work. The green light on the far right of the V2 will blink one time when I plug it in to the computer(RAM Error). The computer says the USB device I connected is not recognized. The V2 does not power on. I can connect to the truck and power on that way(BBL and clearing codes works fine), but the USB is still not recognized. Any ideas on what to try next?
    2005 Twin Turbo Dmax/Allison Ext. Cab Short Box 4X4
    Best 1/4 11.8 @ 118+ on #2 only

Twisted Diesel Tuning-The leader in Duramax Tuning Services and soon to offer Common Rail Cummins Tuning!

Bobotune at rocketmail dot com

BTW,

This thread describes exactly what is happening other than this person says he gets a full green light on the far right side and I just get it to flash once real quick....but my tests with MProg get the same results. Is this some how related to BBL or some of the updates I did for BBL?

Here is the related thread:

http://efiforum.iqd.co.nz/showthread.php?t=7314

Guess I need this V2 fixed. What a PITA!!!!
    2005 Twin Turbo Dmax/Allison Ext. Cab Short Box 4X4
    Best 1/4 11.8 @ 118+ on #2 only

Twisted Diesel Tuning-The leader in Duramax Tuning Services and soon to offer Common Rail Cummins Tuning!

Bobotune at rocketmail dot com