Thread: step by step torque managment,speed limiter,efan,engine torq

Default step by step torque managment,speed limiter,efan,engine torq

Hi guys i just got my efilive personal scan/tune....(thanks Autotap..that was fast) anyways..... i have absolutely no idea what so ever on what to do... :lol: i dont even know what the two orange connectors on the side of the black box do.....

could someone please help me get into the tuning thing ...a step by step guide would be great like...on what where and how to change basic stuff like fan on/off, engine/tranny torque managment removal.. speed limiter removal and so on
    step1 .....
    step2 ....
    step3 ....

i have an 05 rcsb 5.3 4x4 i also have a low mile 6.0L from a junk yard thats going in my new truck after the cam install

thanks guys

Unstuck by moderator, comment by moderator:

Orange conectors are supplied for external analog inputs. Please first read the expertly written and edited manuals that are included, be sure to understand the concepts in the introduction section, and then do some logging and see what the results are...

There is no "step by step guide"; there can't and won't be.
    Not because there are "secret tricks" but because every application is different. As for the basic changes you mentioned, if after reading the manual, and you still can't figure out how to access them and change them, please repost and we'll assist ya'!

MRK

You might get more help if you remove it from being a sticky. It isn't sticky material.

haha ok no problem i think i removed torque managment last night truck feels slightly better now ... no problem thanks anyway.....

bet you 90% of potential buyers that hit this forum are looking for simple HOW TO questions...this can only help sales as people grow more confident on what to expect...

I'll put up a quick how to here in a little bit for you. Most of the fields are self-explanatory, where others are more difficult to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by black02ss
    I'll put up a quick how to here in a little bit for you. Most of the fields are self-explanatory, where others are more difficult to understand.
    OH man THANK YOU black02SS me appreciate it ... as im sure others will too