Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GM IS Watching

Can your honda plow snow, haul 15,000 pounds, seat 6, and then unhook and run 11's. My crew cab can.
    2013 LML, 550hp with factory emissions, stock cp4 and compound turbos.
    2002 LBZ, 4x4 (Max'd Out) 6000lbs 9.36 @ 154 mph NHRDA Champion and Record holder
    1965 El Camino, duramax 9.6 @ 149MPH

All EFI tuned by Adrenaline Truck Performance

Quote Originally Posted by emarkay View Post
    Just wait 'till some bored Senator tweaks the ear of the EPA on all of this. .....
    This is what the real problem will be. It's only a matter of time, regardless of how fast you go, what you haul, etc.

The issue is the ability to tune. If this happens with the EPA (and it probably will, SEMA is supposed to be working on it, but time will tell) then all this is moot. Only the "old" PCM's will be tunable.

Newer vehicles will not be tunable at all. These new vehicles will be effectively locked out because of the people that won't accept responsiblity for their tuning errors and claim warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoRob View Post
    Can your honda plow snow, haul 15,000 pounds, seat 6, and then unhook and run 11's. My crew cab can.
    think im gonna add about 8llbs of hardware cloth to my cold air intake............those damn ricers keep stopping it up.............8800lbs to 8808 lbs wtf
    Last edited by SDAVER; April 19th, 2008 at 04:36 AM.
    2006 CHEVY 3500HD 4X4 CCLWB DUALLY LBZ : 4" into 5" mbrp, bd manifold, FASS 150 lift pump w/2micron filter,EFILIVE(great tuning delivered at the speed of light by IdahoRob), Suncoast IV 1057 triple lock, airraid intake, Kennedy headlight harness, 285 revos, leveling keys, 12.5k warn with air compressor, DEI alarm w/ remote start and turbo timer, Diamond Eye downpipe, Fleece Performance Cheetah 70 mm turbo
    585 rwhp 1115 lbft torque @danville

Quote Originally Posted by emarkay View Post
    I can stick a JATO box on a Honda Civic and beat that time..... BFD.

What'll that hulk do on the skidpad??

(Now boys, this is a real world test - accident avoidance ya see?
    It could be my life if one of those beasts rolls on top of me because it can't avoid a simple deer at 65MPH!!!)

Nuff said!
    Sure seems like a big deal. To make a truck go faster than a car that weighs a third its weight or less. That'd be like a 450lb kid beating a 150 kid to the line in a 5k race. Don't tell me your jaw wouldn't be on the ground.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12