Thread: Can't pass emissions?

Default Can't pass emissions?

I live in Texas and when i brought my car in for an inspection they said the 2nd system and evap system reads an error code that says not ready. They said to drive it about 100 miles and it would become ready. I drove it over 200 miles and when i hoke up the scan tool it still reads not ready. Help please....
    Jake
    Comp high lift Cam, Stage II Heads, Pullies, LS6 Intake, LT Headers, 3.73 Gears, Everything Ported and Polished, intake Bellows, TB, Lid, Basani Cat back, 28 lb. injectors, T-Pipe, Rods, Lifters, R. Arms, Screenless MAF, DBL adj. timing chain, high flow oil pump, sub-frame connectors, LCA relocated, LCA's, Panhard rod, STB, 3200 stall converter, rebuilt upgraded transmission, and torque arm. Thinking about Nick Williams combo and electric water pump.

Post your tune.

Are there any DTC's present...?

The only DTC's are related to an ABS problem I've been having and an enabler I forgot to turn off when i changed my transmission. I don't know why but the the evap is ready now...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jake
    Comp high lift Cam, Stage II Heads, Pullies, LS6 Intake, LT Headers, 3.73 Gears, Everything Ported and Polished, intake Bellows, TB, Lid, Basani Cat back, 28 lb. injectors, T-Pipe, Rods, Lifters, R. Arms, Screenless MAF, DBL adj. timing chain, high flow oil pump, sub-frame connectors, LCA relocated, LCA's, Panhard rod, STB, 3200 stall converter, rebuilt upgraded transmission, and torque arm. Thinking about Nick Williams combo and electric water pump.