I am having a beast of a time with a 1998 Vortec that has been BUILT, stroked to 383, and has a Whipple strapped to it.

We dropped the compression to 8.9:1 and at this air density it is running 5.5 psi_g of boost.

This some o' the bitch is giving me fits. No matter what timing I put to it at idle it will not go above 16-18* of timing. My cell tracing is working (THANK YOU BLACKY!) and I am putting in the values all around the traced cell to try and force it. No-Go. I know she wants around 22 or 28 to idle smooth and this is burning me up. Once the throttle is open and up in the RPMs the desired timing is present both on the log and manually looking at it with a timing light.

Also I am seeing something I have never seen before and hoped someone has experienced this and can point me in the right direction. My LTFT are showing Bank1 at -5.3-ish, but Bank2 is showing -14.3-ish. My 02 sensors are showing a great response and sweep...but this is troubling me. As far as the customer knows the 02s were done about 15k miles ago so they should be fine. The exhaust is solid and no leaks.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
-Kenny