Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok Yes Im A Dummy But..........need A Little Help Please

any ideas
    2006 CHEVY 3500HD 4X4 CCLWB DUALLY LBZ : 4" into 5" mbrp, bd manifold, FASS 150 lift pump w/2micron filter,EFILIVE(great tuning delivered at the speed of light by IdahoRob), Suncoast IV 1057 triple lock, airraid intake, Kennedy headlight harness, 285 revos, leveling keys, 12.5k warn with air compressor, DEI alarm w/ remote start and turbo timer, Diamond Eye downpipe, Fleece Performance Cheetah 70 mm turbo
    585 rwhp 1115 lbft torque @danville

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    In both of those *.blx trace file that you sent, EFILive was attempting to read the Allison TCM. Did you select the TCM to be read out?
    Regards
    Paul
    When I asked that, I meant...

For both files that you sent, EFILive was trying to read the Allison TCM. Did you request to read the Allison TCM when BOTH of those blx files were created, or did you select the ECM to be read out for one of them?

It is important because if you selected the ECM and EFILive tried to read the TCM that is where I need to focus to find the problem. However, if you selected the TCM to be read BOTH times then there is no problem there and I need to focus elsewhere.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Lifetime Member

David let me know if I can talk you through it...

the same error occured when trying to do either one ecm or tcm .........been out of pocket Ill call brayden thanks
    2006 CHEVY 3500HD 4X4 CCLWB DUALLY LBZ : 4" into 5" mbrp, bd manifold, FASS 150 lift pump w/2micron filter,EFILIVE(great tuning delivered at the speed of light by IdahoRob), Suncoast IV 1057 triple lock, airraid intake, Kennedy headlight harness, 285 revos, leveling keys, 12.5k warn with air compressor, DEI alarm w/ remote start and turbo timer, Diamond Eye downpipe, Fleece Performance Cheetah 70 mm turbo
    585 rwhp 1115 lbft torque @danville

Firmware upgrade needed?

Sdaver, give me a call.
    www.socaldiesel.com

EFILive-DSP5......Switch your Attitude!
    EFILive-CSP5......The Smart Way To Switch Your Cummins Tunes!
    EFILive-DSP4......Switch Your Colorado and Canyon Too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12