Quote Originally Posted by dfe1 View Post
You guys are either way off the mark in what you're trying to do, or there's a hidden agenda behind your postings.
First point- EFILive is a tool, if you don't know how to use it, or are trying to use it to do something for which it was not designed, the problem lies with the user, not the tool. Also, most tools do not come with a baby-sitting service.
Second point- HPTuners is also a tool, albeit an inferior one. Maybe the dealer doing a complete reflash eliminated a problem created by previous modifications.
Third point- I have reflashed Trailblazer PCMs with the latest EFILive release with absolutely no problems.
i have no hidden agenda, i neither work for, nor am affiliatied with HPT in any way. The coding for the PC10 pcm doesnt do what is says its supposed to do, plain and simple. Im pissed that the one thing i bought the software to do (retune my wifes TB after CAI and cat removal) it wont do properly and theres about zero chance of getting any further support for this application.

regarless, the problem is fixed and i dont see any need to pick up a copy of HPT anytime soon(the wife punches me every time i mention the words "turbo trailblazer")