OK, just got word back from the shop yesterday they have my 'Hawk back together and running ... According to the boss who drove my car down before the engine upgrade, it's a night and day difference to before ...

Anyway, we're both a bit surprised it seems to be running rich at the moment ... I had the stock setup AutoVE tuned SD pretty much Dead On, MAF disabled. Now, with all the upgrades (see below), it appears to be running fine, albeit they said it felt like too rich ... I (and the mechanic) was expecting it to be rather lean, given the extended intake duration on the Cam ...

Could the FT be over-correcting? Or do I have the logic somehow reversed? Also, if it is running rich (which I'll test before doing anything), I guess adding another 7-10% to the fueling before re-starting AutoVE might not be a good idea

Oh and once warm, it is hunting idle ... guess I can't keep it at 850 or so that it is stock I guess that's when the initial warmup-enrichment is cut by the PCM, right?

Anyway, can't wait to finally get it back on Saturday!!! (except for filling it up with current fuel prices ...)