Thread: 07 escalade vvt w/ a 07 cts-v 6 spd tune

Default 07 escalade vvt w/ a 07 cts-v 6 spd tune

hello guys

what i have here is a 2007 cadilac escalade 6.2L vvt engine mated to a t56 6 speed manual. i had the engine harness custom made, instead of using the e38 2 plug ecm i had the engine harness made for a e67 3 plug ecm. the reason why was because the 2007 cadilac cts-v came with a ls 6.0 engine mated to a t56 and it uses the e67 3 plug ecm.
    know i have the engine and tranny in the car all the guages work oil pressure is up to 40-45 the engine cranks fine but it wont start. checked for spark and i got no spark. now can it be the security bullcrap vats from gm.
    this engine is installed on my 1999 s10 blazer 4 dr. what else can i look for.
    if it is the gm security how do i get rid of that i have the efilive v2 scanner, with it i installed the 2007 cts-v program with the vats off.
    can you guys give me some advice. i've been working on my truck for the last 3 month and now im up to the end, getting ready to start and it wont start.

It might be the VATS still.
    If you want to email me your file to support@efilive.com I'll patch it for you.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

email sent

here it is can someone delete the vats. i thought it would be easy by just clicking no. i guess not, then it ask me for a patch now where do i patch .
    all i want to do is to get my blazer running. right now i dont have spark or fuel when i crank it. i do have oil pressure. also i did not have to press in my clutch in for the starter to crank, it cranks the engine without having to press the clutch wierd.

would this tune work on a L92 engine with vvt, or should i load the original 2007 L92 6.2L VVT stock tune. the only problem is the engine harness was made for a e67 ecm and the original tune for this engine uses a e38 ecm