Thread: Race Car Guy V2 Betta BBL NOOB - Help!

Default Race Car Guy V2 Betta BBL NOOB - Help!

Will have access to my 2000 C5 Coupe (00 PCM) next week. It runs low 9's @ 145. Was a V1 guy. Will need to BBL with the V2. (V1 was stolen in Memphis last year at my hotel while I was at the LSX shootout along with a bunch of other "stuff")

Downloaded Beta 5/19/08 update.

Deleted the old V8 file from EFILive.

Unzipped all into \Program Files\EFILive - over wrote all.

Put V2.05.08 Boot Block in the V2.

Put V2.05.17(0519) Firmware in the V2.

Using EFILive_Explorer
    Put Config folder .PMM files into Config Files tab page with format FlashScan.
    (did not see them in _Hapi but in the Config file, not sure what that signifies)

Not sure what to do next or if I can do anything with out the car i.e. PID's selection would go next (I think).

I use a FAST wide band air/fuel setup so my V2 will just log 00 PCM data from 24 PID's. (Boring to you guys I'm sure)

If you can "shove" me in the right direction that would be great!

JR

PS: My "washed out" screen situation was do to a WEAK USB Hub not the V2 itself - Ira had me plug it directly into the computer USB and like magic it was clear and bright! (Just a FYI)

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JR-CRUZN-C5 View Post
    Will have access to my 2000 C5 Coupe (00 PCM) next week. It runs low 9's @ 145. Was a V1 guy. Will need to BBL with the V2. (V1 was stolen in Memphis last year at my hotel while I was at the LSX shootout along with a bunch of other "stuff")

Downloaded Beta 5/19/08 update.

Deleted the old V8 file from EFILive.

Unzipped all into \Program Files\EFILive - over wrote all.

Put V2.05.08 Boot Block in the V2.

Put V2.05.17(0519) Firmware in the V2.

Using EFILive_Explorer
    Put Config folder .PMM files into Config Files tab page with format FlashScan.
    (did not see them in _Hapi but in the Config file, not sure what that signifies)

Not sure what to do next or if I can do anything with out the car i.e. PID's selection would go next (I think).

I use a FAST wide band air/fuel setup so my V2 will just log 00 PCM data from 24 PID's. (Boring to you guys I'm sure)

If you can "shove" me in the right direction that would be great!

JR

PS: My "washed out" screen situation was do to a WEAK USB Hub not the V2 itself - Ira had me plug it directly into the computer USB and like magic it was clear and bright! (Just a FYI)
    Edit the INI file and put the PIDS you want in. Make sure and add OPTIONS.INI to the CONFIG folder using EFI Explorer. This is the file that tells BBL/FlashScanV2 which PIDS to log. Then, you are basically off and logging. Get an SD Memory Card for your FlashScan too.
    07 Silverado DMax Classic
    02 Z06 LS3 416, 805rwhp, TFS245, Wiseco, Callies Crank/Rods, Iskendarian Lifters, Crower Rockers, FAST102/90, ATI Damper, 1-7/8 Kook's LT, QkTime Shield,Tolle-Fab 8pt
    Old Engine: 1/4mile = 9.6/146 New Engine:?

EFI Live Tune/Scan v7.5.27, EFI Live Scan and Tune v8.2.23, build 276, BootBlock 2.07.06, FirmWare 2.07.52, 512K RoadRunner (12.14.R), Innovate Serial LC2x2

COS5/12212156 For 2002 Z06 Manual Vette

In Options.ini do not use more than 24 channels (most pid's are 1 channel, others are 2).

Scantool PIDs tab shows the channel count for each pid.