Thread: EFI fail to load

Question EFI fail to load

I attempted to program the ECM in my 2005 LLY Duramax after registering and locking software to the vehicle. I attached a pic of the error message that it gives and closes program right after this. Please help if you can give me a good idea how to defeat this. Thank you all again for the help.

Kenny
    2006 Chevy, LBZ, 6" lift, traction bars, 20" WCC Wheels, 35" MTR tires, Straight exhaust, BD manifold, Airdog 150, BOV, EFI, triple Billet cvtr, stg 5 trans, Mag Hytec pan, diff cover, EGR blocker, pcv bypass, ported rail, 3" boost tube, Phantom II guages, carbon fiber interior, woofers, monitors, navigation, back-up camera,

it won't let me attached the pic. It is on a word doc page so I have no idea why it won't let me. Oh well.

The error message I get on EFI says "bootloader rejected", "reason: no response from ECM".
    2006 Chevy, LBZ, 6" lift, traction bars, 20" WCC Wheels, 35" MTR tires, Straight exhaust, BD manifold, Airdog 150, BOV, EFI, triple Billet cvtr, stg 5 trans, Mag Hytec pan, diff cover, EGR blocker, pcv bypass, ported rail, 3" boost tube, Phantom II guages, carbon fiber interior, woofers, monitors, navigation, back-up camera,

Kenny,

can you post the pic as a .png file...?

see here: Hosting-an-Image

I don't have any programs n my computer haha. It is very stripped and basic. I gonna take a pic of screen with still camera and try and load that, haha.

Check your fuses. "cig lighter" IIRC.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

just wanted to let everyone know I attemted this again today and load was successful...!!!!!! This has happened before with my other duramax and for some reason waiting a few days and trying it again works????. Oh well, all is good now. Thank you everyone.