Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ls1 Cpu In Sbc

Default Ls1 Cpu In Sbc

i want to add the reluctor wheel and cam sensor to my lt1 and use a ls1 computer in it.

i think it should work the main concern is the firing order. i realize that i can just swap the coil wires and injector wires in the harness.

doing this will throw off fueling because when it adds fuel to one bank it will only add to 3 Cly and 1 on the other bank.

also does anyone have information on the 24x reluctor wheel? it look like it outputs a pattern of long pulses and shorter pulses. has anyone mapped this pattern relative to tdc?

also the where relive to tdc does the cam sensor go from low to high?

Lifetime Member

Ive heard of some guys just swapping ignition coils to match the LT1 firing order, hopefully they'll jump in here soon. Sorry I cant help more on the reluctor wheel, Ive got an oddball engine.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

This table B3704 may help for injector allocation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B3704.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	196.6 KB 
ID:	3346  
    It's all good until it goes "Bang"

Quote Originally Posted by limited cv8r View Post
    This table B3704 may help for injector allocation.
    so i can just rewire and and alocate to the correct bank?

now if i had a pulse map for the crank sensor id be set to get a custom wheel cut.

I have remote mounted the 24 tooth wheel behind the harmonic balancer with good success on some motors, you need the correct cam wheel sensor for best starting but its not essential.

I have the info you need on the wheel but cannot seem to post it I could email to to you

sent you a pm

when does the cam sensor go from high to low? tdc? compression or exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrismarine View Post
    I have remote mounted the 24 tooth wheel behind the harmonic balancer with good success on some motors, you need the correct cam wheel sensor for best starting but its not essential.

I have the info you need on the wheel but cannot seem to post it I could email to to you

I can help you post it... click on my username to the left of this post -> Send email to joecar.

Have emailed both of you

thanks that is exactly what i needed.

Have emailed both of you

where can you buy the ls1 pcm connectors? i have a complete spare lt1 harness it may be cheaper to modify it then buy a ls1 harness and chop it up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast