Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem with PCU tuners

Default problem with PCU tuners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new to this forum and I do not know much about the reprogramming of a PCU. I have the engine from a 2002 Avalanche I am installing into a 1957 chevy pickup. I sent the PCU off three different times to have it reprogrammed and have not met with much success. The engine has drive by wire that has never worked. Two of the three times I have received the PCU back the signal for the fuel pump pulses continously and I can not get the engine to start, this is were I am at now. The second tune would load the fuel pump for the 2 seconds and the engine ran fine, but no drive by wire. I sent the PCU back and once again have the pulsing signal. The tuner told be I had a wiring problem. but I do not understand why the engine runs under one tuning but not under another. I have tried two different tuners and sent the PCU off three different times and still have an engine that doesn't work properly. any help?

No one has a clue as to what the problem might be?

Welcome to the forum bmar.

Do you own a copy of EFILive so you could provide us with logs and a copy of the tune?

Welcome bmar...

+1 on what TA said...

read the tune from the PCM and post it in this thread (click on Go Advanced and then on Manage Attachments).

I don't have this information. Perhaps Jesse at wait4me performances could supply you with the information you need?

Whatever you do don't sent it to autocomputertech.com this guy Jeff will screw you and keep your PCM. I heard Wait4me and spareECM is good tuners.

Just might be the first guy I sent the PCU off to! Had to file a complaint with Ebay to get my PCU back. He sells his reprogramming though Ebay, as well as the website. A real class act.

Can someone take the passlock II off of a 2003 PCU from a chevy Sierra? All I want is the Passlock removed.

delco maybe able to help you out

Exclamation autocomputertech.com

Hey guy's thanks for the support and all the good info. It's to late to dispute my claim with ebay. I just want to drop to his level for a minute. I hope and pray he never sells anything else. I'm a hard working soldier for almost 20 years and find it hard to believe people will do you like this. He screw me now is his turn. If he don't send back my ECM and set this straight I will work day and night to destroy this dillweed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast