I know it is frustrating not having up to date manuals but the latest beta firmware and software is moving too fast for the doco to be kept up to date. For the time being (until it is released publicly and officially) this forum is where you're going to get the information you need.

There are two ways of logging AFR data from the LC-1 (and many other wide band controllers):
1. Using the controller's analog AFR signal and connecting that to FlashScan's A1 or A2 A/D input (the orange plugs).
2. Using the controller's digital (rs232 serial) data and connecting that directly to FlashScan's serial input (next to the USB plug).

You only need to use one of those methods not both. The serial input is the easiest and most accurate to install and log. Take a look at the wiring diagram in the link I posted previously. That explains how it needs to be wired up.

The AFR display on FlashScan's screen is ONLY for the digital serial input - it does not work with the analog AFR inputs.

To get data linked and highlighted in the Tuning Tool maps, you need to make sure you log the correct PIDs. Those PIDs vary per vehicle type and possibly per wide band controller type.

What engine type are you working on? From your handle, I presume an LS1?
Let me know and I will tell you how to set it up.

Regards
Paul