Hi Guys,

While playing around with the new "Transient Fueling" parameters I think we may need some additional settings for Clutch Fuel Cut Off to go with them. the auto boys probably won't care too much, but for for us manual guys, we get a fuel cutout each time the clutch is pressed. This of course creates lean spikes that can cause problems when jumping back on the loud pedal. I've had a play with B2005 to see what effect it has and found it does seem to reduce the spike a bit. But I wonder if it would be better if we could time the beginning of CFCO like we can for DFCO. Having a setting like B2401 for CFCO would allow us to prevent any CFCO for say 0.5 seconds, stopping the lean spikes when at the track but shutting down fuel on lazy shifts on the road.

An additional finding is that I think all wall wetting settings are tied to the MAF. I tried some tests with turning off B2020 while I was running full SD and there was virtually no difference to the measured AFR's during throttle movement when compared to when B2020 was turned on. Re-enabling the MAF has shown a reduction in lean spikes when the throttle has large movements. Do we need a patch to enable wall wetting when in SD mode?

Simon.