Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hydrogen

Default Elaborate please

Duramaxdiesel,
    Could you expand on this or give a link to support this claim...
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxdiesel224 View Post
    mpg sorry 40% gain check it out its a magdrive unit
    it only draws 15amps

In Response to your post, that was directed to my mail, My Company High performance Research & Development/ HPRND.com Has doubled fuel economy on some engines, with our HHO fuel assit systems, with extensive testing. I don't know the people at Mag Drive, I Cannot confirm a 40% gain at 15amps. But It is a very small HHO system and a very small gas engine as well, such as a small 3 liter gas engine. beware there a many backyard builders out there selling. poorly engineered unsafe HHO units. feel free to contact me at 941-376-5287 or e-mail me Rick@hprnd.com.. our site is under a complete makeover so bear with us... As I will give you the straight accurate truth. of these systems.. I can tell you that our systems using Digital controllers.with safetyand thermal shut down features.Have taken for example : a Large Detroit series 60/425Hp engine. in a tractor trailer. from 4.5mpg to 7.8 mpg. and my own personal 08 LMM Duramax from factory stock 10.5 MPG to 24 MPG with our HHO system and custom EFI Live tune, on our in house chassis Dyno. It produces 550rwp. With the extensive knowledge and help from my friend Nick at Duramaxtuner.com

Dtuner
    Thanks for that reply. My interest is in gas engines. Using HHO with a GM 3.5 and a eagle research efie to tweak the o2 sensor. So far with limited success 10-15% gains...
    Looks like others with carbureted engines using HHO and no o2 sensors have better averages. Your diesel #'s are impressive.

Check out fuelsaver-mpg.com there quad efie controllers work well for me. I just booked in a 06 H2 with the 6.0 engine,I will be making changes to it with 3" dual exhaust/magnaflow muffler/and cold air intake, it will be dyno tested, with efie quad to get a base line. then our HHO Hydro-Max system will be installed.and run again with efie adjustments /02 monitoring and EGT.also with EFILive tuning. the last one I did achieved 21mpg over 11mpg when stock.and ran 130mph on the dyno. with 02 readings in the 17s AFR. and yet maintaining 900 to 1200 .with HHO and proper tuning I see lower EGT's consistently. on 89 and 91 octane. So I recommend a more accurate EFIE and monitor those EGTs.!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123