Thread: lm-1 pid selection wants lc-1

Default lm-1 pid selection wants lc-1

I had my LM-1 connected to my car working with no problems. I moved it to another vehicle and selected the usual pids and my wide band still would not read. I selected more info in the pid selection forLM-1 and it said it needed the lc-12 pid selected also.

No way did I want to select that but had no choice and now readings are half what the lm-1readout says. I know the lc-1 isnt suppose to be used when selecting pids for the LM-1 but why the heck is it showing up under more info under the LM-1 pid selection and saying its required??

Didnt have this issue at all on my other car. Plugged it in and it worked fine on that car

I had the same problem. Since I am mathematically challenged (!) I just set my LM-1 to the specs in the LC-1 tutorial. Works great now.

Pobably not the right thing to do but this got me out of a pinch.

The reason it would not work is you would have had an incorrect pid selected. You need to log the EXT.AD1 or EXT.AD2 pid depending on where you have the input connected on the flashcan. Then you select the CALC.AFR pid corresponding with the wideband you are using. Then the CALC.BEN pid for the wideband you are using. So the groups you will need using input 1 are
    EXT.AD1
    CALC.AFR_LM11
    CALC.BEN_LM11
    Using the more info tab will not help if you have started with the wrong pid selection.
    The Tremor at AIR