Thread: How can I fix this?

Lifetime Member

Default How can I fix this?

I have LM-1 W/B, I connect it to V2 via the analog output. The ground wire (naked one) is connected to the -ve end of AD1 and the white line is connected to the +ve end of AD1. There is a difference between the reading on the LCD of the W/B and the reading through efilive scan tool. The difference is 2.0 to 2.5.

Can u tell me if there is a way to have both of them matching each other??
    Which one is more accurate?
    Regards,

Odd Boy

Can you please confirm that you have reviewed and configured your wideband as per the LC-1 (which is appropriate for the LM-1 also) tutorial document? This document is available from the help menus of both the Scan and Tune Tools.

Until you have confirmed this it may just be that the voltage vs. AFR definition is not accurate for the current config of the LM-1.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

you may need to calibrate your AD inputs.

And you may want to go with the beta to get the serial input to the V2. Once you get it working you will not go back.
    "Trash that carb and get Injected!"

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tordne View Post
    Can you please confirm that you have reviewed and configured your wideband as per the LC-1 (which is appropriate for the LM-1 also) tutorial document? This document is available from the help menus of both the Scan and Tune Tools.

Until you have confirmed this it may just be that the voltage vs. AFR definition is not accurate for the current config of the LM-1.
    I haven't yet, I'lll do, then I let u know the result.
    Regards,

Odd Boy

Lifetime Member

Guys,

I started yesterday, but LC1 calibration figures aren't applicable on LM1 as per what happened to me. I gonna revise the tutorial of LC1 and make it applicable on LM-1. I got 0.1 to 0.2 difference vs the old difference 2.0 to 2.5.
    Regards,

Odd Boy