Thread: First time to the track, and now a new DTC

Default First time to the track, and now a new DTC

I had my first time at the track with my car a few weekends ago. Everything went well. However, I now get a couple of new DTC's as soon as I start the car.

I have searched on ABS problems with running DR's and skinnies, which I am doing, but no one ever mentions the exact DTC codes they get. I now get the following:

Diagnostic Trouble Codes

P0102 "Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Circuit Low" PHC ($10) "Powertrain Control Module (PCM)"

C0181 "Throttle Reduction Motor Circuit" C ($28) "Traction Control System (TCS) or Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)"

U1000 "Class 2 Data Link" HC ($60) "Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)"
    History data

I am running Speed Density so the first one I have always had. The second one is the new one. The third is from the display of the second I am pretty sure. I have had my TCS disabled for a long time and never received a Service Engine light until now... looks like ABS related?

When going down the track, I did the get the usual ABS behavior when slowing after the traps, the howling and activation of the ABS. But these codes are strange. Anyone ever got these after making some passes?

Thanks a ton.

2002 WS6, All-Lunati 383 Strok'r @11:1, Cartek Heads, Keith/Ross Racing Custom Cam, Victor Jr., 492whp 457wtq,
    Cartek Clutch, 9" Moser w/4.11's, 35 spline Detroit Locker, QA1's, NX, BMR, Tuned w/ EFILive V2 Black Box Logging
    Check Out My Latest Tune File: HERE

If your front tyres have a different outside diameter to your rear tyres, it might confuse the ABS system and throw a code. Probably wont throw the code until you brake.
    Dave.

After I run my car on a dyno (2 Wheel dyno), if I apply the brakes to slow the rear tyres down, I get a similar code from the ABS, the light goes out once I cycle the ignition.
    Dave.