Quote Originally Posted by jrh View Post
Paul,

I am not at my desktop PC that was having this problem (and I fixed the problem on that PC by uninstalling and re-installing the software anyway).

Despite that I decided to test this at home on my laptop and I think you might be on to something. I tested this on my laptop by going the other direction. With a GM log file (2010 E38 Camaro SS ECM data) open and graphed, I went to the File->Select Controller option and picked the Cummins Controller. All but the calculated and SAE PIDs disappeared.

I don’t think that should be how the software is configured since if you are viewing a log file I can’t see why you would want to remove data or why selecting the controller type after the fact should impact already logged data.

To make matters worse, when I wanted to see the all the PIDs again, when I went to File->Select Controller and I selected E38 controller, the missing PIDs did not reappear. To get the missing PIDs to display again I had to re-open the same log file. This too does not seem to me to be how the software should be configured.

Jason
Thanks for the info Jason, I didn't realize the PIDs did not come back after selecting a GM controller, working on a fix for it...

Regards
Paul