Hi, have had a break from efilive and tuing for a while, basicaly fried my brain... needed a rest. Amounst other things. Anyway have gone back and revisited the Idle tut... something i could not get my head around prevoiusly.

I have a 232 /234 112lsa cam, 225 dart heads, extractors, standard TB, cold air intake, udp.... threw a built 4l65E with a 4200 stally into 3.9 diff gears..

I have issues when cold especially in the fact it will idle fine when in park... put it in gear it is fine till you start to roll / move then it starts to stall and carry on.

So I thought I would start here..I am trying to understand grams/per sec in these tables and there relationship... eg more grams per sec lifts the idle or drops it... etc etc...

Rafig makes sense sort of...

but the tables mentioned in the tut don't realy seem to understand what they actually do... i understand the txt in the tut when he say go up or down in htese squares but why??

Eg by changing the figurs in these tables i am changing the amount of air in or not aloud in correct...?? these tables confuse me..

If this don't make sense well.... what can i say..

Anyhelp would be good..

Shane