Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Premium Remote Support now available for Tuning skills using EFILive.

Default Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by boyley View Post
    I've signed up for the gold support package with Oztrack and have had my first session with Steve.

This week I will be getting live assistance tuning my newly cammed L98. With a mobile internet and phone connection Steve will tune my car from his office in Sydney whilst I drive it over 1000 miles away (cyber back seat driver). The session will be captured on video for me to review later.

Its quite remarkable really, this technology has been around some years but never applied to an application like this, to my knowledge anyhow.
    I take it that is your video on LS1 that Steve is using as a promo video. How did the tune go anyway? Looks like a great tool.

Quote Originally Posted by ls1vt209 View Post
    I take it that is your video on LS1 that Steve is using as a promo video. How did the tune go anyway? Looks like a great tool.
    Went well thanks, first tune after cam install, 12.622 1/4 mile, returned 9.5 l/100 km @82km/h on the 50km journey home from the track.

I'll have a look on ls1 now.

Cheers rob
    EFILive Student

Smile

Went well thanks, first tune after cam install, 12.622 1/4 mile, returned 9.5 l/100 km @82km/h on the 50km journey home from the track.

I'll have a look on ls1 now.

Cheers rob
    Thats good to hear rob-what was the overall gain from start to finish if u dont mind me asking-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 427 View Post
    Thats good to hear rob-what was the overall gain from start to finish if u dont mind me asking-

Thanks
    Have not dynoed it yet but went out last weekend again and ran 12.77@113mph with some new tuning tweaks. The times were hindered by the track not having VHT applied, very slippery out of the hole.

Off those numbers with a car weighing 4200 lbs with driver estimated kilowatts conservative about 285-300 rwkw
    Last edited by boyley; September 15th, 2008 at 02:03 PM.
    EFILive Student

Smile

Have not dynoed it yet but went out last weekend again and ran 12.77@113mph with some new tuning tweaks. The times were hindered by the track not having VHT applied, very slippery out of the hole.

Off those numbers with a car weighing 4200 lbs with driver estimated kilowatts conservative about 285-300 rwkw
    gee's thats a heavy ass car-but none the less well done

Thanks

The service is working well we have had customers from UK, USA and South Africa as well as Australia. I can be connected to the customers computer in as fast as 30 seconds and then able to setup the software for logging with the right pids and maps of the logged data.

The general rate for a remote tune is AU$400 including 1hrs remote support which at the moment is just US$280 or EUR 205 or UK pound 160. I can design and support tunes for any configuration that EFILive supports.

My own car is a VE 6L (G8) twin turbo, we have tuned every variety of common modification eg Vortec, Procharger, Harrop, Magnacharger, Nitrous, Big Cam etc. I am also enthusiastic about getting great fuel economy for the customer. My car is able to return better than 32mpg (8.9L/100km) highway and its also run 125mph/11.68 at the strip at a race weight of 4050lbs.
    Oztrack
    EFILive Tuning Consultant

Worldwide Remote Tuning Service

2006 NSW Super Street Drag Racing Champion

www.oztrack.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by oztracktuning View Post
    The service is working well we have had customers from UK, USA and South Africa as well as Australia. I can be connected to the customers computer in as fast as 30 seconds and then able to setup the software for logging with the right pids and maps of the logged data.

The general rate for a remote tune is AU$400 including 1hrs remote support which at the moment is just US$280 or EUR 205 or UK pound 160. I can design and support tunes for any configuration that EFILive supports.

My own car is a VE 6L (G8) twin turbo, we have tuned every variety of common modification eg Vortec, Procharger, Harrop, Magnacharger, Nitrous, Big Cam etc. I am also enthusiastic about getting great fuel economy for the customer. My car is able to return better than 32mpg (8.9L/100km) highway and its also run 125mph/11.68 at the strip at a race weight of 4050lbs.

I am sure you are an excellent tuner, but give me a break...you are QUITE expensive.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ItzNota View Post
    I am sure you are an excellent tuner, but give me a break...you are QUITE expensive.
    could u please tell me why u think this service is expensive?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 427 View Post
    could u please tell me why u think this service is expensive?

Thanks
    I don't think ItzNota was able to figure out the exchange rate equivalencies

Its not a mail order service i am offering here. Its actual sharing of specific information that is useful for workshops/tuners to make money out of the strategies that are shared and demonstrated. Plus they can have the confidence gained from having someone else to bounce any simple questions off via email. The plan isnt to just do the tune but to show the person what to change so that they can make money from what is learned.
    Oztrack
    EFILive Tuning Consultant

Worldwide Remote Tuning Service

2006 NSW Super Street Drag Racing Champion

www.oztrack.com.au

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast