Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Premium Remote Support now available for Tuning skills using EFILive.

Quote Originally Posted by oztracktuning View Post
    Its not a mail order service i am offering here. Its actual sharing of specific information that is useful for workshops/tuners to make money out of the strategies that are shared and demonstrated. Plus they can have the confidence gained from having someone else to bounce any simple questions off via email. The plan isnt to just do the tune but to show the person what to change so that they can make money from what is learned.
    That's fine..whatever, it is a business.
    If people are paying then do it.

I just can't and won't see myself paying that money to get my vehicle tuned.

Do you have modified tunes that you can sell??
    I'll PM with specifics

Your prices a fair, professional tuning shouldn't be cheap. I read his other 20+ posts and he seems frustrated by his own lack of tuning knowledge and expects others to donate their tunes to his cause.

Oztrack has a slew of satisfied customers too... I just ordered a 2bar Mafless tune from him myself. I'm so busy with work right now I don't have the time to tune it myself. And experieance can be worth paying for and in this case I think it will be.

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by MN C5 View Post
    Your prices a fair, professional tuning shouldn't be cheap. I read his other 20+ posts and he seems frustrated by his own lack of tuning knowledge and expects others to donate their tunes to his cause.

Oztrack has a slew of satisfied customers too... I just ordered a 2bar Mafless tune from him myself. I'm so busy with work right now I don't have the time to tune it myself. And experieance can be worth paying for and in this case I think it will be.

Dennis
    WOAH...I am not frustrated with anything. I did ask OZ how much he would charge just for a tune, so I am not trying to get away with something for free. I looked at his site and the amount of money he is charging and that is fine. If Dennis wants to pay that then go ahead.
    I am not trying to be a prick to anyone and only stated my opinion.
    Not trying to make enemies here...cut a little slack.

Depends what your looking for, if it's a straight up base tune or custom tune then Steve has these available, if you want to learn some new strategies and become more confident and competent at tuning yourself then I would recommend Steve's remote service. Yes I use it myself.

The best way to learn how to do any PC stuff is to look over someones shoulder. That is what the customers can do when i help them remotely, but i can provide a video of the experience and talk to them on the phone. I find that once EFILive is setup properly and the key ideas are explained, that people get good results from their tuning.
    Oztrack
    EFILive Tuning Consultant

Worldwide Remote Tuning Service

2006 NSW Super Street Drag Racing Champion

www.oztrack.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by ItzNota View Post
    That's fine..whatever, it is a business.
    If people are paying then do it.

I just can't and won't see myself paying that money to get my vehicle tuned.

Do you have modified tunes that you can sell??
    I'll PM with specifics
    First you say it is too expensive but then ask for prices.

Very strange.

Good to see this had taken off for you Steve, plenty of happy customers from what I have been reading.

This service is working very well and i have had a great response. There is no quicker way to become accustomed to advanced tuning especially of the harder vehicles than having someone show you on your own computers screen and talk you through the reasoning behind many of the strategies in the tune and how to tweak it properly.
    Usually once i have setup the logging charts properly and talked about what to look for the results with many cars have been very positive and the work done quickly and effectively.

I have many customers who are very keen to have an extra mind look over their tunes and give appraisal, tweak them. etc.
    Oztrack

www.oztrack.com.au

Steve (Oztrack) has worked [remotely] with me in the development of my car which has seen it go through many changes.

Having EFILive has in fact reduced the costs I would have normally outlayed by taking my car to a workshop for touch up tunes. The other limiting factor is there are no workshops in the State I live in, where I would take my vehicle quite honestly.

So I have a very effective service at my disposal which I can recommend to anybody.

Through EFILive and Oztrack we have also assisted 6 other enthusiasts with there requirements also with another 2 booked in for the future.

Cheers Rob
    EFILive Student

Rob's VE Calais (very similar to a G8) is running mafless with a 220 cam and with the stock stall converter and 3.45 diff gears has run 12.08s over the 1/4 mile. Almost all of its tuning has been done remotely.
    Oztrack

www.oztrack.com.au

Here is some footage of Boyley's car in a remote session. Its been captured on my pc and im in a different state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VFk9mmNMeI
    Oztrack

www.oztrack.com.au

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast